Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Sunday 15 May 2016

My Birthday

It was my birthday at the end of February and I was very spoilt.  Flowers and quality time with my husband.

I went out for lunch with a friend who gave me my favourite chocolates.




Had sushi with another friend.






















It's my best friends birthday a few days before mine and there has been a restuarnt we have both wanted to try so treated ourselves and we not disappointed. The whole experience was great, from the moment we walked in to the end.  The staff friendly and professional and the owner took time out to talk to us about cooking the perfect Scotch egg, even checking with the chef the correct temperature.


Roses on the table for our arrival
Melt in your mouth steak








The meat platter
Runny Scotch egg
Refreshers instead of mints



 
 
Then a light supper at my friends.
 
 
 



Plus a little gift from another friend...



 

No comments: