Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hot and Hairy


I went to see the Hairy Bikers on Friday with a friend. What a good night. We didn’t really know what to expect. Even though I love food the thought of watching someone cook for 3 hours was a bit boring, but they made the “show” so much fun. They chatted about their early lives, how they met and how much they have enjoyed making their TV programmes. Along with a bit of cooking. The cooking smells were lovely, made my tummy rubble and jealous of the people from the audience they had on stage tasting their dishes, except the poor man who ate a cricket! We brought the programme to share as they had put a load of recipes in it and I got my OH a “hot and hairy” mug. We both had a great night and laughed lots – my face aches the following day (along with my head but that might have something to do with the voddies )

1 comment:

chux said...

sounds a good night! Never thought about going to those sorts of things, I do like cooking though. I couldn't sit through Gordon Ramsey chatting like that, but these fellas always come across so relaxed and genuine.