Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Monday 16 May 2011

A Start

Thank you for your kind comments.

Well a few things off the list.

Money transferred for driving lessons, ready to withdraw and pay on Friday.

Have been on a walk, more of a power walk than a long walk but it was better than nothing. I use to walk ½ hour to and from the bus stop for work but I now get a lift which is great as it’s saving me a lot of money but means I hardly do any exercise so really need to get moving.

This Weeks Menu Plan
Mon: Quiche, salad and new potatoes

Tue: Cannellini bean, salami Pasta and salad
Wed: Gammon, jacket potato and vegetables
Thurs: Pork chop, mash potato and vegetables
Fri: Fish, HM potato wedges and mushy peas
Sat: HM beef curry and rice
Sun: Roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and vegetables

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great menu choices!

I am trying to walk more too. Always feel better afterwards.

Sft x

Dannie said...

Good luck with the driving lessons, so worth it.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the driving lessons from me, too. I don't know where I'd be without my car. And enjoy your pork chop tonight :)

Mum said...

Hi, Rainbow Child, thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I have really enjoyed reading through yours. Aren't you organised! We had quiche the other day, also with new potatoes and salad.
Love from Mum
xx