Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Monday 3 November 2014

Things to Do

I am trying to get things in the house organised.  My mate keeps threatening to call some man off the tv who does a de-cluttering show.  I think I have spoken on here about my hoarding problem!  Anyhow I have been on a bit of a roll (of me) and have made a start.

I had bags of clothes that I hoped to fit into but they have been in cases in my spare room for years!  I went though them with the thought of selling them on FB but know that they would just sit there again so I bit the bullet and took 7 bin bags to the charity shop.  I have kept a few items back to list on Ebay as they are more "named" clothes.  One case I gave to the charity shop and the other two to a friend who is moving to transfer her clothes in.  This has just made a small dent in the mountain of stuff I have but it is a biggish step for me. 

So for this week I have made a list of things I want to get done:

List all I have to sell on Ebay
Finish Little Table (first chalk painting project)
Ironing
Sort holiday paperwork out - book car park, travel insurance and cattery
Mend clothes
Sort paper work out and file
Take bag of jumpers to homeless shelter
Make soup
Continue sorting the spare room
Deep clean bathroom - sort toiletries out

So instead of sitting here in my pj's I better make a start.  I'll just have another brew first....

 

No comments: