Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Word of the Year

I have read a couple of blogs where they have picked a word for the year.  I haven't heard of this before but think its a great idea. 

After a bit of thinking I went back to the first word that sprung to mind which is "change".

A big change will be a new career.  Something that I have thought about doing for about 4 years and now I am taking the plunge and doing it.  Will it work out?, only time will tell but I am excited and feeling positive. 

Another change will be cosmetic changes to our home, with plans being made to decorated and some work required outside.


unfamiliar path change picture quote


I have always thought I don't like change, I do like to stay in my comfort zone but this time I actually feel excited.  A year ago this week I lost my mum which was a massive change in my life, so emotional, more than I expected.  Mum had changes in her life, moving from London to an isolated farm when she married my Dad, after 10 years of marriage another big changes were when I came along, my Dad passing away and then moving into a flat.  She viewed her life as different chapters and for me, this year, its is just another chapter.  One that I am looking forward to.


 
yesterday you said tomorrow picture quote
 

2 comments:

Dannie said...

Enjoy the change!

Can't wait to hear more about the change in career.

Good luck with all your plans for 2015:-)xx

John said...

Hello there, just meandering through the blog world as one does and came across yours, hope you don't mind if I tag along awhile?