Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Thursday 7 January 2016

What a Difference a Time Makes

A lot has changed in 12 months, there have been a lot of up and downs but I now feel happy and content with most things.

I have heard that when things get rough you find out who your friends are and this has been true.  Certain bonds have been made stronger and other broken,  I feel I have grown up, which I guess as a 40 something is about time!

Work now is so rewarding, although challenging.  I have a lot to learn but my colleagues are very supportive and I feel we are a good team.

I feel that things are coming together, work, home and relationships.  I have lots I want to do with our home (hopefully a new one too) and personal goals but feel positive that this year will see some of these achieved.


 

No comments: