Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Sunday 2 January 2011

I starting blogging as part of the 101 Things in 1001 Days project, however over the last year and reading other blogs I'm leaning towards leading a more frugal way of life. I still want to continue with the 101 project but due to change in personal circumstances the list has been amended.

There are several things I would like to achive this year. First and most important is to learn to drive. Once I pass my test (thinking postive here) it will lead to other things. Like many people I face the chance of redundancy and being able to drive will open up the job market if needed. Something I am thinking about is moving. Nothing has been decided and I have alot of work to do on the house to be in a postion to move but it is a thought at the moment. Also my mother, sadly, has health problems and it means I will be able to visit and look after her more.

I have joined a Frugal Challenge and made a budget for the whole year. This is definatley a work in progress but will give me an idea of where my money goes. There are a few things I want to build on my savings, save to see a friend in Singapore and overpay the mortage.

All that along with de-cluttering the house, decorating, loosing weight, gardening and cooking etc, the list goes on, 2011 will be an interesting year.

1 comment:

Pink Fairy Vicky said...

Wishing you much success with all your aims for 2011 :-)