Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Thursday 20 January 2011

Silence is Golden

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a long time. I didn't put the tv, radio or ipod on while pottering about. Normally there is some sort of back ground noise, which is more out of habbit rather than really listening to it. My OH is a musican so we have lots of music or rather did until I tried to sync a ipod with my new lap top and managed to lose it all (not a happy OH!) However today I was late in after a driving lesson and OH is away during the week, so while cooking dinner and tidying up there was just the sounds of the house creaks and groans, the cat talking to me and nothing else. After spending the day in an open plan office with phones going and people talking it made a nice change.

No comments: