Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Are we going to Scarborough Fair...

Well we didn't go to the fair but I had a lovely weekend with my OH at the seaside. I struck a deal with him to help get the house ready for my mum’s stay then we could have a last minute night away.

It was great to have a change of scenery, we arrived around 7.30pm on Saturday and dropped our bag off at the B&B. Then a quick walk into town and along the front, looking at all the arcades flashing lights. Found an Indian for dinner, I tried a dish that I haven’t had before which nearly blew my head off! Still was nice and we had complimentary brandy and baileys .

The next day after a restful night in a 4 poster bed and a full English we walked round from the north to the south bay. It was wet and windy and really blew the cobwebs away. A wander round town, walk on the beach again, fish and chips followed.

Sometimes the non-planned things are the best.

No comments: