Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Monday 18 June 2012

The Results are In

This week was the appointment with my consultant at the hospital to get the results of the x-ray and the scan  Both came back clearish, nothing much to worry about but my blood count is still up.  She explained that they might never find out what is wrong – very reassuring lol but gave me some iron tablets and an appointment in 2 months.  The good news that the other blood tests (liver, kidney, bone marrow etc) came back clear so at least I feel like I’ve had a bit of an MOT.

Mum, Mrs Thrifty, Thank you for your best wishes, they meant a lot.

Dannie –Luckily they managed to get me in earlier so I didn’t have too long without food J.  It’s not Leeds Festival, although seeing the Cure would be amazing.  It’s called Mfest at Harewood House.  The bands we really want to see are Levellers (me), Human League (OH), Texas – both of us, plus a few more.  Hopefully they won’t all be on at the same time!

CompostWoman - I have met Compost John a few years ago at a Ceilidh dance and won a jar of his dried fruit in the raffle :)

2 comments:

Mug of TV said...

I've been following your blog for a while and didn't know you were a Levellers fan! I love, love, love them-one of the very best live acts around! Have you seen them live before?

Good news on the results.

M (PBR)
xx

Dannie said...

Really pleased they haven't been able to find anything and that you are all ok. Shame they can't find out what was going on though.

Must be nice to know though that in lots of ways your health is doing ok.

Was up in Yorkshire recently and heard some radio ads for the Harewood house concert, sounds like fun:-)