Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Friday 12 June 2009

Bit of bad news

Bad news is both companies where I and DH work are making redundancies. Where I work we were all told on Monday of the cut back’s and saving the business has to make, and obviously there will be job losses along the way. I’m not a worrier by nature – DH does enough of that for both of us – and tend to think what will be will be but it is a shame as I do really enjoy my job, it’s defiantly the best job I’ve had, and work with a great bunch of people. But if it does happen to the both of us I hope its not at the same time, that would be hard.

Have got so much I want to do this weekend and hopefully the weather is looking good (hope I’ve not spoken too soon!) Gardening – need to cut the back lawn, well I say lawn more a patch of weeds. Also have some more seed I’d like to plant. After sorting out all our paperwork I found a chart which shows when veggies should be planted, picked etc. I’ve put on the inside of a kitchen cupboard door and I’m going to try and follow it. Also a bit of shopping but not sure if I want to brave town on a Saturday, plus all the normal chores.

2 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Best of luck with the job situation, and good luck with the garden as well!

lonestarsky said...

Yikes, that doesn't sound good. Fingers crossed that neither you or your DH will be made redundant.