Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Monday 15 August 2011

Bare Necessities and Smiling


I’m joining in with Bare Necessities Challenge found here
And today I have spent £1, on cat litter tray liners.

This week’s Menu Plan

MON
Lunch Home stuffed peppers and salad
Dinner Fish and chips
TUE
Lunch Courgette and lemon pasta
Dinner Mince and Rice
WED
Lunch Chicken Risotto
Dinner Gammon, pineapple, jacket potato & veg
THUR
Lunch Homemade roasted red pepper and tomato soup
Dinner Lamb cutlets, new potatoes and veg
FRI
Lunch TBA
Dinner Sausage and butterbean casserole

A few things made me smile on Saturday. One of the clients gave me a box of chocolates (dark ones, my favourite) to say thank you for a chat we had the other week. After we closed a couple of the other volunteers and me went and had a cup of tea. It was nice to sit down in the sun and chat to people I hadn’t met before. Also when walking through town came across this band


The video doesn’t really do them justice. When I saw them they played Cee Lo Green’s Forget You and sounded amazing – made me want to dance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your great start to the Bare Necessities Challenge!

Good luck (to us both) for the rest of the week.

Sft x

Mrs No Spend said...

Hi glad you joined the bare necessaties challenge. I made money on ebay yesterday & invested it (£20.00) of it in buying a tall boy unit. I needed a unit to put my towels & duvet covers in as they were floating around in boxes in my room. The rest of the week will be bare necessaties . Will have to post some ebay parcels today. Good luck with the rest of the challenge & hope you enjoy your chocolates x
ps thanks for the mention