Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Thank you all for your encouraging comments.xx

I followed "mums" advice and sent my thank you card to my uncle. I also paid most of my visa bill, will be able to pay it off in full next month.

I have enquired about renting my spare room out to overseas students and the college is going to send me some information.

Swam for 35 min yesterday.

Menu Plan for the Week
MON
Lunch: Quiche and salad
Dinner: HM Turkey Parmesan, savory rice and salad
TUES
Lunch: Left over Turkey Parmesan, Savoury rice & salad
Dinner: Lamb cutlets, new potatoes and veg
WED
Lunch: Mackerel salad
Dinner: Gammon, pineapple, Jacket Potato and salad
THUR
Lunch: HM Spicey Chicken and pasta baked (made my by colleague)
Dinner: HM meat pie, mash potatoes and veg
FRI
Lunch: HM spinach & mushroom Risotto
Dinner: Fish, white sauce, new potatoes & veg
SAT
Lunch: Cheese Sandwich
Dinner: HM burgers, wedges & beans
SUN
Lunch: Bacon sandwich
Dinner: Roast chicken, roast potatoes, HM Yorkshire puds & veg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been able to comment when I was on holiday! Hope you're Mum is doing ok.

Seems like you are getting really organised. I am so impressed. Love seeing lists like this so keep writing them.

Take care Sft x