Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cheap and Cheerful Lunch

One of my mini challenges’ this month was to take lunch to work everyday. I think I have mentioned before but me and my colleague share our lunches each day. It is a great way to use up left overs and also to try out recipes. We go as far as to do a menu plan some weeks! So on the menu tomorrow is Red Pepper (pack of 2 sweet red peppers a bargain at 10p) and Tomato (home-grown) Soup. It’s the first time I’ve made it and from the little taste I had tonight is good. We will have it with some of a 9p baguette, so a very cheap but nice lunch.


Also had a NSD.

2 comments:

Mum said...

Sounds delish - recipe please?
Love from Mum
xx

Unknown said...

I agree, and what a brilliant idea of sharing lunch and cost.

Sft x