Followers

18 in 2018

De-Cluttering 2018

Monday 1 August 2011

AWOL

Sorry I’ve been away for a while but mum got rushed to hospital a few weeks ago so things have been a bit manic. She is back home now and we have got some care for her but I have found it all very hard and overwhelming to be honest.

I like to think of myself as spontaneous but have realised that I like some sort of routine. I think it comes from years of shift work, that although your hours are all over the place it is set out in advance and you can plan around your shifts. Anyhow I feel that I need to get some sort of routine for visiting mum, doing her washing/cleaning aswell as having time for me and all the things I want to do.

I was thinking about getting a part-time job to fit in around my normal one. This is to both earn some more pennies and also get experience in a different career but due to mums health I think that will be put on hold. I have also started swimming again and have enjoyed the few times I have been so far.

2 comments:

Martin and Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she regains good health soon.

I'm glad you are back and enjoying swimming again.

Hope this week is a good one for you,

Martin and Amy x

Unknown said...

Sorry honey to hear about your mum, hope she feels better soon.

Try and find some time for yourself and don't stop the swimming if you are enjoying it.

Sft x